The principles for our boarding school are as follows:
- To admit pupils who met the school’s entry requirements and who are in sympathy with the aims and ethos of the school.
- To provide excellent accommodation and foster a feeling of ‘home’.
- To safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils with regard to their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development.
- To have the highest expectations of all pupils and to help them develop their full potential.
- To further develop respect and tolerance for other people both within the school and to the community at large.
- To enable pupils to develop a sense of their own identity and value and to empower them with the opportunity of ‘choice for their future’.
- To promote the acquisition of knowledge and skills relevant to adult life.
- To prepare pupils to be responsible, caring and positive citizens when they leave the school.